Astra Owners Network banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just found the XP2 lower bumper for the front and I am preparing them for the painter. This is my kit, front XP2 bumper without headlights sprinklers and without licence nummber place and XP2 rear bumper with cleaned lower end:

And the back should look like this after it's done:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Do like the xp2 vxr front, doesn't make the front look nose heavy, I seen 1 on the German eBay but worked out dearer than a decent vxr bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just refurbished my front speakers as the wires were torn during some tests... and wanted to show you my sound system, still incomplete but works fine as it is until i get an amplifier for the woofer. It goes unexpectedly loud and clear, it was a pleasant surprise for me to have this sound quality after tuning the amplifiers. Sound deadening material was used in the front doors and the panels for the passengers in the back. I managed to squeeze some 6x9 speakers under the panels in the back seat place, everything looking OEM and sounding good. For the summer I also plan reinstalling the DVD player for the glovebox with a LCD instead of the BID (in a CID shell), and the BID moved up in the roof. The sound deadening material used is STP 3mm thickness, Ground Zero 50mm cable from the battery and a 1F capacitor used mainly as a 12V distributor for the amps. Here it is for the moment:

JVC headunit KD-SH1000, nice 5V preouts

Focal Polyglass V1 component speakers with Helix Dark Two Amplifier 2x80rms:

Rear speakers Focal Auditor 690 with Twister amplifier 2x140rms

Alpine SWR-12D2 sealed enclosure woofer with hopefully 1x800rms InPhase 1601 amp:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Agree with you plastidipped or even the chrome grill would look nice. How about the chrome headlights too to replace the black ones?

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm liking the irmscher grill very much, it was a hard to find piece for my car. The headlights will remain black, as it is.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts