Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
I really dont think the Astra H suits the slammed scene.

Its a very good photo, apart from the rear bumper, looks like its got a growth lol.

·
AON Resident Cynic
14,669 Posts
The slammed look is a bit chav for my tastes. Occasionally I can appreciate the odd show car but it really doesn't suit the H imo.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello everybody! I'm the owner of this astra. I'm now going for a more stockish look, went back to chrome boot. Here's a little teaser with the new wheels. 17s 10J on the back and 7.5J on the front instead of 19s 10 back 8.5 front. Camber still there, more serious photos hopefully to come this summer.

As soon as i make some photos of the rest of the mods i will post here some updates. Looking forward to hear from you guys soon. Cheers!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Forgot to post... The wheels now are Tramont, the old ones were Royal GT. Car is static and i think it shall remain this way.

Car has Z16XER engine and some mods to the stereo system: Focal Polyglass speakers front, deadening material in the doors, Focal Auditor 6x9 in the back (replacing the std speakers, looks OEM), JVC player, 3 amps, Alpine woofer etc. More pics soon!

·
Premium Member
40,693 Posts
Forgot to post... The wheels now are Tramont, the old ones were Royal GT. Car is static and i think it shall remain this way.

Car has Z16XER engine and some mods to the stereo system: Focal Polyglass speakers front, deadening material in the doors, Focal Auditor 6x9 in the back (replacing the std speakers, looks OEM), JVC player, 3 amps, Alpine woofer etc. More pics soon!
Good to have you on the forum :thumbs:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! The car sits on Raceland coilovers, some prefer to call them custom, I call them chopped, with Corsa B springs in the back. Camber was redone for fitting the new 17s, had them straightened to fit some 19s Tomason TN4, unfortunately I don't have any pics of it but it was white on white. Here are two nice pics of it rolling down the road while being "almost done" for that time.

Going to be back soon with pictures after painting the 17s core white again and fitting them and having some time at a service, just having some issues with the XER's cooling system.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts