Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandson was sick in the back of the car last week on a journey, he caught most in a carrier bag I usually have in the seat pocket just in case. Unfortunately some got on the perforated leather on the rear seat. No matter what I clean it with (leather cleaner, upholstery cleaner) it leaves a kind of browny stain around the area it was on. Any advice on how to clean this back to the original black is much appreciated.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get it a valet they use stuff you cant by on the street your luck it wasnt milk.
Found an interesting video online on how to treat this, and had been on the right track though this added some additional tips. They were using Leather Ultra Cleaner from furniturecare. This rang a bell and i actually had some I had bought for my leather suite a few years bac. So with a nail brush and gentle working over the affected areas in different motions and angles, finishing with a pin to clear out any blocked perforations. Hey Presto. He's back in the car tomorrow so the rear seat will be well covered as i dont want this again.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts