Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i'd put some pics up as i spent a few hours polishing the car yesterday.
2007 1.6T XP, standard exept for colour coded V grille and gold painted calipers :)

And yes i know it needs lowering...........

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Nice looking motor, i could eat my dinner off that. I like the rear diffuser and grill. Can i get it for my 5dr.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rear diffuser is a standard XP rear skirt so yes you can get it for a 5 door
For the grille you just need your standard chrome 1 colour coding (don't buy a VXR or 3 door 1 as they differ - stick out more)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Thought i'd put some pics up as i spent a few hours polishing the car yesterday.
2007 1.6T XP, standard exept for colour coded V grille and gold painted calipers :)

And yes i know it needs lowering...........

Looks superb mate! (Y)

What did you polish it with ?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, i used Poorboys Blackhole glaze followed by Blackfire Wet Diamond paint protection
Not the cheapest products but easy to use by hand and they don't leave a powder residue :)
On the wheels i use Meguiars NXT, Meguiars tyre dressing, Virosol degreaser under the bonnet to clean followed by meguiars last touch

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Thanks, i used Poorboys Blackhole glaze followed by Blackfire Wet Diamond paint protection
Not the cheapest products but easy to use by hand and they don't leave a powder residue :)
On the wheels i use Meguiars NXT, Meguiars tyre dressing, Virosol degreaser under the bonnet to clean followed by meguiars last touch
Cool cool, may get some of that Blackhole Glaze (Y)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts