Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting Eibach pro kit fitted soon. Had a quote of £220 to get them fitted, £50 each side then £20 tracking.

Does that sound about right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
I'm sure your maths doesnt add up lol.

£50 x 2 = £100
£20 x 1 = £20

Total £120....

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Rip off! My local garages wanted less than that and it was still pricey. £100 an hour? Phuk Orf! The tracking price is cheap though. Theyve subsidised that by adding it to the fitting price. Put a new thread on here asking someone whose done it near you to see if theyll do it for £50 pocket money one Saturday morning or something. Should only take a couple of hours :)

·
aka The Historian, "i love an old thread"
15,116 Posts
Got my springs (with a RARB) fitted for £70! So yours defo sounds expensive!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought it was a bit much to be honest! Thanks all for your replies :) Anywhere in London you guys recommend if you're from the area?

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Getting Eibach pro kit fitted soon. Had a quote of £220 to get them fitted, £50 each side then £20 tracking.

Does that sound about right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if thats a dealer then yes thats about right, as for tracking that sounds cheap imo

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
I want to get shot of my springs though and some pro's (the springs no the other kind), but with springs and fitting it's not a cheap change.
nope not less you know someone in the trade that can do a pj, its the front that take the time :( rear just fall out tbh lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts