Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if you can get a spoiler cap to fit an Astra J 2011 ecoflex elite 2.0 cdti every company i try says only to fit GTC why there is so little stuff for mine i can't understand,:mad: If anyone out there has purchased one that fits i would appreciate the info :)

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Just for clarity, what is a spoiler cap?

Check out Maxton Designs for body mods but read the descriptions as some parts are ABS and of good quality whereas others are fibreglass and require modification.

·
Registered
849 Posts

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
I'm with you now. Never known them as caps. The right one can look really smart. I want one for the Audi

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok I have just parked next to a 15 astra GTC and had a look at its spoiler and i can't really see any difference yet when i try to buy a spoiler cap they all say GTC nd they won't fit can any one else see the difference or am i missing some thing

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was going for the black plastic/abs one which is thin do you think it would bend sufficiently with a bit of heat to go on mine because the difference as you say is very slight,enough for me to not see a difference ?

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
I was going for the black plastic/abs one which is thin do you think it would bend sufficiently with a bit of heat to go on mine because the difference as you say is very slight,enough for me to not see a difference ?
It was the first thing that crossed my mind when I typed that post and it is a possibility but I'd have to have the bits in front of me to say for definite

·
4,591 Posts
It was the first thing that crossed my mind when I typed that post and it is a possibility but I'd have to have the bits in front of me to say for definite
I have one on my VXR spoiler, so if I can help you out with measurements or photos or anything then please let me know

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks Darkrain82 that would be a great help i off on my hols today but will definitely get back to you when i return:thumbs:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok Im back from hols and still have cash left an pic of your cap would be great now, close up if poss Cheers
did send private message but cant say if you got it :dontknow:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts