Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The time has come to split our two cars and get something family orientated :( so...all parts are up for grabs. More will be added as I think of them so keep coming back. Need some standard parts in return. More photos on request. Prices do not include postage.

Parts from a 1.6 sxi 5 door.

- Astra 17' design alloy wheels professionally powdercoated in anthracite. Mint condition. 4 good tyres. £399 ono or £150ono + standard facelift sxi wheels in return.

- Antracite boot strip - £7.50 + standard in return - SOLD PENDING PMNT
- Antracite V Grill - £7.50 + standard in return - SOLD PENDING PMNT
- Apex lowering springs - again fitted for a year so covered less than 10,000 miles - £55
- Cybox stainless steel backbox. Nice sound - £65
- K & N Panel Filter for a 1.6 - £20
- Silver Heater controls with led conversion in blue done by stampede - £35 or £10 + standard in return (must be the one from an sri with air con controls etc)
- Silver Light switch with led conversion in blue done by stampede (with front and rear fog button) £10 + standard in return
- Window switches with led conversion in blue done by stampede - £7.50 + standards in return.

All parts open to sensible offers as the sooner we sell the better really! Any questions please ask.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
I will take the heater controls on a swap basis, are all the lights blue or are the air con and demise red?
Also the heko if that is delivered?
Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
782 Posts
Am also interested in the window switches, steerig controls, sport button etc if you have them on a swap basis. Pm me a price for all the blue converted bits you can remove on a swap.
Cheers

·
Registered
67 Posts
Interested in the Red Box but would require postage to good on Australia....is that something you would be happy to help with :)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
What would you take just for x4 pentas themselves i dont have any sei wheels to trade against only my 5 spoke club wheels

·
Premium Member
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how low are the lowering springs for the 1.9 cdti? got any pics of it with springs on?
cheers
35mm., your more than welcome to come and have a look at home the car sits before we get them off.

Interested in the Red Box but would require postage to good on Australia....is that something you would be happy to help with :)
Sorry I will see if there are any uk takers first.

Interested in all smd conversions with swaps for mine, if your happy with postage swaps?
If you can send me your bits first that wouldn't be a problem.
What would you take just for x4 pentas themselves i dont have any sei wheels to trade against only my 5 spoke club wheels
Sorry we need some sri wheels to go back on the car.

How much for:

SRI spoiler painted in silver £60
Team Hekos - £20

Inc postage to LU4?
£85

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Can you send over pics of the wrapped V-Grille + Bootstrip please? Are these suitable for a facelift 5dr? Thanks

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Dibs on the carbon wrapped V-Grille + Bootstrip, if they fit facelift + 5dr :)

1 - 20 of 85 Posts