Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Wasn't changed for the Aberdeen meet today.......except at one point when we met a camper van!!!! :lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
was it on one of those twisty windey roads with no overtaking spots? and when you get a spot they speed up? not to let you pass?

i'v got them all here

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was it on one of those twisty windey roads with no overtaking spots? and when you get a spot they speed up? not to let you pass?

i'v got them all here
Almost. It was a windy twisty road with plenty of spots to over take... but there's always someone coming the other way so you don't have a chance to over take... and when you do finally over take, you're branded as a complete maniac who is going to kill us all. :roll:

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Wasn't changed for the Aberdeen meet today.......except at one point when we met a camper van!!!! :lol::lol:
:lol: Could have had that camper easy peasy, but wasn't sure where Helen and Elaine went to :lol: That camper was down to 25MPH at one point :crazy:

But yeah this really annoys me, 60MPH zone and people sit at 40MPH, I really can't understand it or explain it at all :(:(:sus:

James

:)

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
dont get why people sit at 40 in a 60 when 56 give better mpg if they think going slower gives better mpg. they must think 40 in 5th gives better mpg that none of us know about?

·
Registered
10,997 Posts
I hate this also... but very nearly killed myself overtaking the person doing it

Not clever and I slapped myself for it aswell.

But still 60=60 morons!!!

·
AON - Full Member
3,976 Posts
Annoys me to this... always happens when im in a rush too (usually running late for work) :lol:

·
15,092 Posts
I hate this also... but very nearly killed myself overtaking the person doing it

Not clever and I slapped myself for it aswell.

But still 60=60 morons!!!
Going slowly is actually dangerous because drivers behind get frustrated and then try overtakes that aren't on.

Plus if they were on test it would be a fail because it would be seen as failing to keep up with the flow of traffic.

·
Registered
10,997 Posts
Going slowly is actually dangerous because drivers behind get frustrated and then try overtakes that aren't on.

Plus if they were on test it would be a fail because it would be seen as failing to keep up with the flow of traffic.
Its true.. allthough my G.f was doing 30 in a 30 and a van was up here ass then overtook him!

Unfortunately for him he didnt see the speed camera that we did

Fail.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts