Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
(on the phone to bank manager)

That is a stunning motor. Would rather spend £110 for '67 Shelby GT500 though. ;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Totally agree 30K is steep but how cool!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
If i had a spare 30k i would actually buy that! imagine the attention you would get in it. Every time you leave the car it would get swarmed with people taking pics of it :D

·
AON - Full Member
3,976 Posts
Awaits for AZZA to reply to this saying:

"My neighbour has one exactly the same as that"

:lol::lol: Heard it that many times already

Id need another 30k to put petrol threw it to get me to work and back :lol:

·
Registered
707 Posts
fuel cost would be through the roof! can you remember Richard Hammond buying a charger? They are so big it didnt fit in his garage! :lol:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Its only a replica of the general Lee, the car itself is still a '69 Charger in excellent condition (except the engine). When the film was released, replica generals in this kind of nick were fetching over 40k, 80'000$ easily. 30k isnt really that bad if you consider the shipping costs that you would have to pay to have one of these shipped over from the states.

·
A.O.N. - Club Member
503 Posts
it's mad how much these cars go for my mate has just sold his mustang and it was a shed and he still sold it for 10k

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Theres an idiot in Aberdeen buddy who has an old Jag XJ done up like general lee :sus: :eek::eek: God I'd love to slap him :lol: :lol:

James

:)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Theres an idiot in Aberdeen buddy who has an old Jag XJ done up like general lee :sus: :eek::eek: God I'd love to slap him :lol: :lol:

James

:)
NO!!!! (not to the slapping i'm up for that, but for painting a jag to look like it) :nah::nah::eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts