Astra Owners Network banner

Someone in Essex with a Tech2?

451 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Nimraynn 
#1 ·
Hi!

I'm after some Tech2 work to be done (Activating the trip computer to give average MPG etc, along with anti-hijack) I have the design model and after some research I've discovered it just has to be activated. Is there anyone local (I live in Upminster) with one? Obviously I expect a charge to be incurred- and don't mind compensating you with monies :mrgreen:

#4 ·
Thanks Nimraynn I'll give him a shout and see if he is available! Knowing my luck he'll be down the week I'm in dubai :banghead:

and Matt, yeah I don't mind traveling at all! Funny enough I was planning on taking my car to phantom tinting to have my windows tinted so I could kill two birds with one stone :)

#10 ·
Thanks guys, I'll wait to see if Danny can do it, if not it is a trip to Kent!

Also, sorry to be a nuisance- but I want to replace my headlight bulbs to "Philips 12972-XVS2 H7 xtreme power" ones, will this cause a problem and ask me to "check bulb" or will it be okay?

#12 ·
Also, sorry to be a nuisance- but I want to replace my headlight bulbs to "Philips 12972-XVS2 H7 xtreme power" ones, will this cause a problem and ask me to "check bulb" or will it be okay?
Nope, they're normal halogen bulbs so will draw the same amount of power as any other halogen bulb (Y) I had Philips Xtreme Powers in my last Astra and they were good bulbs (Y)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.