Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a snowfoam lance, went to use it for the first time today and it was crap. Had to hold it upside down for any foam to be produced?? It's on a Karcher K2 with AutoBrite Magifoam, but a £20 eBay lance. One thing I've noticed is there's no plastic pick up line from the lance down into the bottle, surely there should be? Any help would be great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought there would have to be, or it would have to be one hell of a Venturi to pull all that out hahaha. Yeah I knew it wouldn't be amazing but I thought it might have done the job! The autobrite hd are supposed to be good anybody got any experience or advice on any good ones?

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
the autobright like most non ebay lances are just re branded PA lances, so in all honesty just shop around the retailers sites and see what one comes up cheapest (Y)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's PA mate? Ive given the people I bought it off a bit of grief about it, but I'll probably get a bit of pick up tube and see how it goes then if not I'll look for another :)

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
PA is just the brand, can't mind what it stands for if anything, but most Lance's you buy From the likes of AD, clean my car ect ect despite having branding on it to the contrary, are all PA Lance's at heart( normally has PA etched on the mixture control or the nozzle)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
59,287 Posts
PA Spa are an Italian company that make liquid distribution systems. Only buy a snow lance that you can be certain is a PA

·
Registered
120 Posts
i've bought many of the cheap lances all with the same results very poor so bought another AD one and won't look back again like night and day

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I've heard good things about them, I've found a perfect bit of hose for it and put it on just need to give it a go at the weekend now and see if it's any better! Looks fairly well put together to be honest but we will see

1 - 9 of 9 Posts