Astra Owners Network banner

221 - 230 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
The mk4 astra clocks I think are similar to the corsa c ones and they used the 509T bulbs I think..

Just push them in and twist.

I don't think the ones you have linked will work, would they?

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
That's the ones I've used in the omega, only thing you may need to do is tape off half the pcb depending on how it's wired up.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
27,716 Posts
Yeah pretty much, if it didn't work turn it 180 and try again, was a lot of trial and error

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
27,716 Posts
if they are push fit a small pair of needle nosed pliers got them out, if they are the soldered items then you can get them with the LEDs pre soldered, can't for the life of me remember what the mk4 uses, may be worth while taking the dash cluster out and doble checkign before ordering bulbs?

·
27,716 Posts
thing you phicically you need to take them out as the base( the bit you see in teh above pic) is the same, but some they are soldered to the base which means you need to buy the base with the bulbs pre soldered, or you can just buy the bulbs similar ot what I linked earlier (Y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cheers :thumbs:
That lad in platt bridge did them, literally 2 mins away haha, probably took him abit longer than it would have taken adam, but it was a good deal cheaper and alot closer :)
That lad in platt bridge did them, literally 2 mins away haha, probably took him abit longer than it would have taken adam, but it was a good deal cheaper and alot closer :)
Mike can you PM a number for the lad in Platt Bridge please? I’m only in Sintellins ;) & he a not that far away if he’s stopped doing them i shall av enquire if Stampede stilldoes the conversions & drive up there? Thanks buddy

221 - 230 of 230 Posts