Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I appreciate people like to set up their own thread when they get this mod done as it makes such a difference when you remove the poverty spec yellow Vauxhall send out, but Id appreciate it if you could fire some of your pics in here.

The idea behind this, is that anyone who is considering this mod can look at the many options available in one place.

No chit chat please - keep that to the other threads!!

I'll start with a few I've done!

Raddys

Leckys

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
This just looks **** poor compared to the photo quality of some on here.. I will go replace it once it gets darker as i found the good camera!

Stampede

·
Registered
603 Posts
has anyone had bright green ones done? didnt know you could change the colour of the needles

·
Registered
136 Posts
Would my guess that the 2 leds under where the needle base connects are the needle colour, that would be quite cool to change.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Can someone PM me if you can do this for me please, think this looks quite awesome if i may say so myself *Jealous :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
mate pm stampede, he is basedin Bradford and does them :) i went down from Scotland to see him, you wont be disappointed :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Here's mine, done by stampede, blue with a little red thrown in

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Where can i get some of these bulbs from? :)
They are LED's and i'd stay away from the Kits on flea bay, i've heard horror stories. Unless your skilled with a soldering Iron I'd be careful! Stampede does fantastic work and very reasonable!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I would love mine done in blue, anyone know if there is anyone in the Cardiff/South Wales area does this and if so how much?

1 - 20 of 230 Posts