Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to clean up the side repeaters for ages now, and this afternoon purchased some chrome bulbs that flash orange. I went out to the car to check how easy they are to fit (very, it turns out), and it seems that the original bulb is white, and the orange bit is built in.

Balls.

I'm at a bit of a loose end now, I'm not sure what to do. I wouldn't say no to a set of VXR ones, but I might be left with the original issue, the stupid orange bit.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking smoked ones in VXR holders... my car is black so I think that might look ok... just as long as there is no orange!

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
I dunno a good friend of mine bought them but i'll find out for you!! It does make it look very clean especially with the white (Y)

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
I don't think it was the bay of e in UK I think it might have been the German Ebay and they were £22. Hold on I'm sure I posted on something that told me i'll go look (Y)

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks very much Missy, I've PMed him so hopefully I'll be able to get hold of a pair. I really hate the "Fried egg" look. Putting silver bulbs front and back has been a really good mod, cleans up the looks really well.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks very much Missy, I've PMed him so hopefully I'll be able to get hold of a pair. I really hate the "Fried egg" look. Putting silver bulbs front and back has been a really good mod, cleans up the looks really well.

Thanks again.
PM replied

These are the clear ones with a silvatec bulb fitted :thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts