Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i dont own a vxr, but im looking at lowering my Hs suspension on eibach springs, and im trying to get some VXR shocks to uprate the current ones and all work better etc. my queery is can anyone tell me what the vaux partnumber is for all 4 vxr shocks as im having a rite pig of a search trying to get hold of some. cheers guys

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate, thats what i thought, but apparantly the fronts are discontinued now and have been superseeded, and they are nearly £100 each :-o

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also, where on earth can i get these from?? as ive looked on the GPS site and they dont have all of them

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vaux told mr the fronts have changed to 93195984/3 respectively, and they wanted £92.50 each for them, gps comes up at £57.30 which is still a bit pricey, when the part numbers you gave me (which i already had and now confirms i have the rite numbers) when i run them through gps theyre £38 which is mroe like it really. they just dont have the rears in stock, and i dont know which shocks i should go for?? the more expensive ones or the cheaper ones??

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
I just paid £80 for 2 rear shocks for the Burg from Vauxhall and they overnighted them from Luton to Scotland.

That was with my trade club card though, without the trade club discount they were wanting £115 for the rear two.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
now that dosent sound too bad, would you be able to get me a full set and get them to deliver to my address, happy to send you what it will cost you plus a few beer tokens if the price is rite

1 - 7 of 7 Posts