Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, will a seat cupra splitter fit on a astra h 5 door xp front splitter?

Also as anyone done this mod and got photos? If it doesn't fit I thought about adding splitter fins to give it a meaner lower look to the front

Hope for replies :)

Thanks

Carl

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
686 Posts
love that man!! i was thinking about adding one of these. what kind of problems do you get with it on?? love the look of it wrapped too!!! where in west mids you from?? would you be able to help fit one and wrap it for me in the future??

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Well i had a mate do it for me...hard work...we can meet up one day..if your free on 16/8..i can meet you at cannock at 12pm..so you can see how its fitted

Cost near enough about a £100 for everything (inc materials)

screws beneath the xp splitter..took half hour to fit...

are you on springs??

·
AON Resident Cynic
14,669 Posts
There's something similar to this for the Astra now, every man and his dog had one after PVS...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
anyone got a full on side view as i wana see how it looks compared to the rest of car as im looking to do this 2

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for all the replies :D I'm so tempted now to fit one as I can get one off a mate who has one left over from his corsa which is uncut so may buy it and then fit it to astra. Think I will spray mine gloss black but loving how mean it looks and I'm going to be lowering on eibach springs near xmas so will sit awesome

How easy is it to screw into the xp splitter?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Thank you for all the replies :D I'm so tempted now to fit one as I can get one off a mate who has one left over from his corsa which is uncut so may buy it and then fit it to astra. Think I will spray mine gloss black but loving how mean it looks and I'm going to be lowering on eibach springs near xmas so will sit awesome

How easy is it to screw into the xp splitter?

Get prolines (30mm) if you get 50/35mm you will be **** forget going to mcdonalds or to any multistorey car park..

Its lower than my mates 888 front and im on 35mm

·
Registered
187 Posts
Am lowered 55mm on the front with this and never had any problems.

Just watch how you drive.

·
Registered
94 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts