Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a seat cover which lasts !

My job can be messy at times so day to day always use a seat cover and been through a few Draper ones already ! Don't seem to last more then a few months.

Not fussed about price just want one to last

·
Registered
43 Posts
the best place i would say is probably ebay mate as i have tried halfords and tescos ones and they both ripped within a week of having them

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have once of the tailored ones from my corsa vxr but it fits my Sri seats ok. Wasn't cheap at about £40 but was the best fit around, one specific for Astra might be a bit cheaper. It's lasted me about 60k miles and still looks new.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have once of the tailored ones from my corsa vxr but it fits my Sri seats ok. Wasn't cheap at about £40 but was the best fit around, one specific for Astra might be a bit cheaper. It's lasted me about 60k miles and still looks new.
More info please mate !

·
Registered
236 Posts
More info please mate !
this is the one i bought http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Protectiv..._Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item518dda0810 happens to be £15 cheaper on ebay then there site! they probably do an astra vxr one that might fit better but im not sure. the one in teh like is for the corsa recaro so its not a perfect fit but fits a hell of a lot better then some other cheap ones that were emnt to be for the astra i bought!

this one looks exactly the same tho!...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts