Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Right thought id start a thread and see who fancys it, not had one in and around Bluewater for abit now,

and as the EoE lot arent havin any meets i thought it would be a god chance o meet some of them as the seem likly to come :)

Dont have to stay at Bluewater as theres a nice pub not far with a big car park and nice food :D

sunday i think wil be better as some people have work on saturday incuding me :( so thinking the 14th of Oct ????

also be good to see some new faces seen a fair few new members in the SE that have signed up :D

So whos in??

1. G - Deffo
2. VXR_Mike - maybe
3. Chris GSi - maybe
4. tiny87
5. Darkrain82 - maybe
6. Big_Bad_Ian - Deffo
7. xxlouisexx
8. Andy952 - maybe
9. djiceman
10. lottie
11. Nik-GSi
12. Dan
13. Nimraynn

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
I should be fine for this. This going to be a afternoon or evening meet G?

Should come Chris be good to see the new addition :)

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I should be fine for this. This going to be a afternoon or evening meet G?

Should come Chris be good to see the new addition :)
i would have thought afternoon as the EoE lot will have to get back

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
I reckon that Sunday will be fine for me (Y)

Is the pub you mean the one we have had meets at before, big lake out back? can't remember the name :lol:

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I reckon that Sunday will be fine for me (Y)

Is the pub you mean the one we have had meets at before, big lake out back? can't remember the name :lol:
the whaff if thats how you spell it, but yes that one (Y)

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'll come along :) please tell me there will be other females there?? As much as i like the idea of meeting up with all u lot some girlie conversation would be nice ;)

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll come along :) please tell me there will be other females there?? As much as i like the idea of meeting up with all u lot some girlie conversation would be nice ;)
yeah im sure Lottie will be there :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hello Mr J. AS i've not been to any meets yet, maybe this would be a good place to start. I hope to be there. Are we talking lunchtime or in the evening?

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
your have to get Andy down then (Y)

Hello Mr J. AS i've not been to any meets yet, maybe this would be a good place to start. I hope to be there. Are we talking lunchtime or in the evening?
afternoon i think Paul (Y)

Maybe :D depends how much money I have left lol

sent from my iPhone 5 on tapatalk
you best be there not seen the zaffy yet (Y)

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
F U :p. However I'm not sure if I can actually make this one, little too short notice, will see what I can do though :), wouldn't want to let louise down!
ah talk of the devil :p

1 - 20 of 105 Posts