Astra Owners Network banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Roll up, roll up, here is your chance to get your SMDs done by the one and only master of the soldering iron himself, stampede.

I've been speaking to Adam and have booked us the weekend of Saturday 14th and Sunday the 15th September. Adam has confirmed that he can do a maximum of 5 cars per day so, with the amount of interest shown you're going to have to be quick.

Due to people pulling out at the last minute, the distance that Adam is going to have to travel and the cost of his stock, we're asking that a non refundable £25 deposit is paid to confirm your slot. Please only post your name up in the thread when you have sent payment to Adam, your place will then be confirmed.

Deposit payments are to be sent to: adam saint @ hotmail.co.uk (without the spaces)

This weekend will be held in Bridge of Allan, just outside of Stirling in Central Scotland. Address details will be sent by PM to all those attending nearer the time.

Tech2 will be available throughout the weekend, we'll work out a schedule for this once we know who needs what and how many conversions we get booked up.

The costs involved:

As far as I can remember the costs are as follows, if they're not, I'm sure Adam will correct it for me.
Cost of SMD Conversion: £150. An additional £10 if you want the vxr logo to light up.

Deduct £30 if you dont need the radio done (i.e, aftermarket radio or already converted etc)
However the owner of the car is responsible for taking out/putting back in the radio to get the discount.

Tech2 is £20

Any questions, just give me a shout and I'll try my best to get answers for you (Y)

Saturday 14th
1) 10:00am AND181 (TwinTop - Conversion without CD70 & CID)
2) 11:30am Stirzz (Astra H - Full Conversion, Logo & Tech2) Deposit Paid
3) 1:30pm BigDov (Astra H - Tech2, clocks, roof console, CD30 & 2 rear window switches) Deposit Paid
4) 3:00pm M1C VX (Astra H - Clocks, 3 buttons on interior light, window switches, heater controls & S/W controls) Deposit Paid
5) 4:30pm *energy* (Astra H - Full Conversion without stereo or clocks, VXR Logo) Deposit Paid

Sunday 15th
1) 10:00am AND181 (Astravan - Conversion without CD70 & CID)
2) 11:30am H15 VXL (Astra H - Full Conversion) Deposit Paid
3) 1:30pm B20 ULB (Astra H - Full Conversion) Deposit Paid
4) 3:00pm Trigger92 - VXRO (Corsa VXR - Full Conversion) Deposit Paid
5) 4:30pm kirky_1990 - VXRO (Corsa VXR - Full Conversion) Deposit Paid

Tech2
1) sri-mike (Sport button fix)
2)
3)
4)
5)

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Can i just say that ive had my SMD conversion and new GID fitted this evening by Adam. Im chuffed to bits. Looks great, though ive been a bit boring [some may say?] and gone for all blue. Cant recommend him highly enough. Thanks Adam (Y)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Andy, I don't need SMD's but wondered if Adam would fit a dial card.

It's a 5 min job so don't really need to take up a space, do you want me to pm him?

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andy, I don't need SMD's but wondered if Adam would fit a dial card.

It's a 5 min job so don't really need to take up a space, do you want me to pm him?
Yes mate, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to do that for you too as I can strip it out and take apart your clocks to the point of the needles, he can do the rest, then I can put it all back together again (Y)

Let me know what he says and you can say I've offered to strip it all oput for him too.

You still wanting these lights and the grill?

·
Registered
912 Posts
It's the needles I'm worried about, getting them lined up perfect again.

I'll pm him and let you know.

If you still have the lights and grill then I'll definitely take them(Y)

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's the needles I'm worried about, getting them lined up perfect again.

I'll pm him and let you know.

If you still have the lights and grill then I'll definitely take them(Y)
No worries, just let me know when you want them (Y)

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Replied to PM.......just back from Trax this evening and going to get everything sorted with Adam tomorrow, I'll let you know.

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spoke to Adam last night - times have now been updated for everyone. Can you have a look and make sure your time is suitable, I've tried to accommodate everyone as much as possible. I'll PM everyone my address details and contact number.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.