Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An enterprise hire car (small green square sticker on rear)

Orrible rear chrome bar right down on't bumber.....meh

front end though!! Looked almost VXline/VXR. Looked tidy in a metallic (new) grey (?)

Great improvement over the original J, shame about the rear Chrome bar though pah, tacky.
NO pics sorry :( was cuppla cars in front on the commute to work!:zzz:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like front end of facelift. Much more sportier look.:cool: I agree about chrome bar on rear bumper... What were they thinking???:banghead: Ugly as hell...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Seen A facelift my13 today...Elite in black , look great at the front,nice chrome door handles , back looked OK but that chrome strip along the lower bumper.......??? thank god its only a thin strip ,get a bit muck on and you wont see it:lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Seen A facelift my13 today...Elite in black , look great at the front,nice chrome door handles , back looked OK but that chrome strip along the lower bumper.......??? thank god its only a thin strip ,get a bit muck on and you wont see it:lol:
1. :swear::swear: Someone else has the car I've ordered, but did they have the shark fin?
2. I like the chrome strip on the bumper, but me mates have always said that I've got weird tastes :loopy:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Also seen my first facelift yesterday too, I shouted with excitement "Oooh that's bang tidy!" and pointed to it, and as it drove past it was a rather 'tidy' blonde driving it to which I got a punch from the misses. :cool:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thank god for that! After suddenly deciding to go for a 2 year old J today, I thought the changes were going to be groundbreaking and I'd be all disappointed
However, no need to worry it seems - maybe the Sri trim & fog lights help out in that regard though

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank god for that! After suddenly deciding to go for a 2 year old J today, I thought the changes were going to be groundbreaking and I'd be all disappointed
However, no need to worry it seems - maybe the Sri trim & fog lights help out in that regard though
Well Janitor, worry not, I got my 12 plate in early August '12. Very happy with its looks - like an Astra, the facelift J is too close to the Corsa. SRi trim looks well.

·
Registered
469 Posts
It has definite hints of GTC from the front and i dont mind the chrome bar but the rear boot latch hasnt been reworked and it spoils the look at rear slightly. Should of been smooth like the GTC.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It has definite hints of GTC from the front and i dont mind the chrome bar but the rear boot latch hasnt been reworked and it spoils the look at rear slightly. Should of been smooth like the GTC.
The one thing they should have improved on the back end is that pathetically dim reverse light.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The J has already been out long enough for a facelift??? lol
Been abot 3 years, but the mid sized hatch market is a very competitive sector, so GM/ Vx/Opel eill be wanting to keep the sales up in a frankly saturated area, where there is such abundance of makers & models, my head would hurt to make a choice if I didn't know which marque to consider :dontknow:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
VX HAVE BEEN BEHIND OPEL IN SHOWING UPDATED MODEL ON CONFIG!
Want to know what SE/Elite Liquid Palladium trim looks like!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts