Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys my sat nav saying I am off road still down at last location from 2 weeks ago and still not working I have tryed a factory settings but still the same any help appreciated before I go to dealer my car is 2019 1.4 elite k

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Always worth trying disconnecting the battery earth for 20 mins or so,sometimes modules just get their knickers in a knot.

Reactions: garystobo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I will take cable off battery tommorrow sat nav worked for an hour today it's back off road again. When I disconnect the battery and reconnect will my car lose any memory for key fob etc

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
You won't lose any important memory settings on the K with a battery earth disconnect other than the tpms will automaticaly re-learn after a short drive and possibly the one touch window settings will need re-learning.
Activate the window electronics as follows:
1. Close doors.
2. Switch on ignition.
3. Pull switch until the window is closed and keep pulling for additional two seconds.
4. Push switch until the window is completely open and keep pushing for additional two seconds.
5. Repeat for each window

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Valer disconnected the earth from the post left car for 15 minutes went a drive to get the tyre monitor back on windows were fine but gps still off road looks like it's a visit to Vauxhall

1 - 11 of 11 Posts