Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm having the following issue with my car:
After not using it for 7-10 hours the first 4-10 sec after starting the engine is very rough and unstable. The rev constantly moving (between 1200-1000, occasional drops to 7-800) and the car is shaking. I had a coil pack failiure before where the spark plugs were changed aswell. The problem was there with the old set and it's still here with the new one. Otherwise the car works fine, no issues on a warm start or during use. I cleaned the MAF and the MAP as well.

Any Ideas?

Thank!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you fix the issue? I'm having the same problem

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I'm having the following issue with my car:
After not using it for 7-10 hours the first 4-10 sec after starting the engine is very rough and unstable. The rev constantly moving (between 1200-1000, occasional drops to 7-800) and the car is shaking. I had a coil pack failiure before where the spark plugs were changed aswell. The problem was there with the old set and it's still here with the new one. Otherwise the car works fine, no issues on a warm start or during use. I cleaned the MAF and the MAP as well.

Any Ideas?

Thank!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Hello,
I have the same problem with A16let of Insignia.
Did you fix your cars?
Have a look to see if the hose on the evap valve to the inlet manifold isn't split. A few people have found it on here with different engines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts