Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave:

I know a rolling road day has been mentioned a few times recently. Would anyone be interested in getting one in before the end of the year? If so, I'll get onto AmD and see if they can fit us in. I was thinking maybe early/mid November? :)

Let me know your thoughts (Y)

Cheers,
Mike :salute:

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
depends on 2 things, 1 if have the day of work, 2 if my Power mods are done by then.
You should do it anyway just to make sure it's running ok etc. that's why I did it at the beginning of the year, didn't wanna add mods if the manifold was cracked or the turbo was on its way out etc.

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
You should do it anyway just to make sure it's running ok etc. that's why I did it at the beginning of the year, didn't wanna add mods if the manifold was cracked or the turbo was on its way out etc.
its working all ok i had gazza do a full engine inspection :thumbs:

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Right, Ben's offered me the following dates:

11th of November
25th of November
2nd of December
9th of December
16th of December

What do we want? I'd say 11th November, but I'm easy for anything. Rather earlier before Christmas I reckon (Y)

The usual £35 for 2 runs with a limited print out, free tea & coffee and a BBQ for more than 20 cars (Y)

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Right, Ben's offered me the following dates:

11th of November
25th of November
2nd of December
9th of December
16th of December

What do we want? I'd say 11th November, but I'm easy for anything. Rather earlier before Christmas I reckon (Y)

The usual £35 for 2 runs with a limited print out, free tea & coffee and a BBQ for more than 20 cars (Y)
what ever dates for both xmas partys arent will be good for me (Y)

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
I'm down for this mike :) also know at least another person up for it as well

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
May be up for it to see what the hell is wrong with mine, but depends on what day an how busy I am......
I'm sure you told me when you went to look at it that it was a pile of crap ..... Why did you buy it ??

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.