Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At PVS on Sunday all you lucky people will be given the opportunity to win an AON Polo Shirt!

All you have to do is answer a handful of simple quiz questions on the sheet provided. The quiz is free to enter and will include questions about AON, Vauxhall models and AON staff members - don't worry though, all the staff will be there to answer your questions.

Here's what you need to do to be in with a chance of winning:-

1. Bring a pen, we can't provide them for everyone.
2. Have a reasonable knowledge of Vauxhall related trivia, nonsense and info.
3. Be able to guess answers if my questions make no sense :lol:
4. Pray it stays dry enough for the ink not to run on your sheet.
5. Most importantly, get chatting! You will only get the answers to the staff questions by approaching the staff (they should be wearing name tags but if you can't find them just ask someone else to point them out) and you can't cheat because the staff will be initialling your sheet to say that you approached them ;)

Rumours that we only have large red polo shirts are greatly exaggerated, but the suppliers have sent us this photo

A deadline for giving in your answers will be given on the day so that we can announce the winner at the same time as handing out the trophies (Y)

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you're being genuine it was me, if you're being sarcastic, god knows who did it

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These responses confuse me

You bumping a thread that is just for info, or are you actually asking for people to respond to say they have read it?
I'm bumping for info, Daryl wants some kind of spamfest

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
Just to confirm, you will win a voucher for an AON polo shirt. You will then come to me with your requirements, so you can get your exact size, colour, printing etc It will then be posted to your home address :D

See this thread for the polo shirt options available :)

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I imagine the winner will be whoever buys my dinner on Saturday night :twisted:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts