Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been insured through Adrian Flux for the last year, the underwriter for my policy is called Markerstudy. This year I've had a renewal through (£638 with 4 years protected NCB) and its with the same underwriters again :'(

I've never been happy about being with Markerstudy as they have loads awful reviews online (a quick Google shows you how bad they are). I'd preferably want to be with Highway as they are part of the LV group, but not sure if Adrian Flux can quote me on it?

Anyone else have any experience being with Markerstudy? What would you do in my situation?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Are you saying you want a cheaper quote? Not knowing the area you live, etc but knowing your age and car I would say it's not far off a decent price. I am 28, 9 years protected bonus and my renewal wasn't far off that...... If you can get it less than £600 that'd be decent.

·
Registered
953 Posts
With them myself.

Can you not ask for another qutoe from there other insurers. Might be more dearer but be better reviews.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
I'm with highway via flux

103 Posts
Hi

If you would like to Pm me your reference and a contact number I can get someone to call you and discuss your renewal.

Thanks

Dan

I been insured through Adrian Flux for the last year, the underwriter for my policy is called Markerstudy. This year I've had a renewal through (£638 with 4 years protected NCB) and its with the same underwriters again :'(

I've never been happy about being with Markerstudy as they have loads awful reviews online (a quick Google shows you how bad they are). I'd preferably want to be with Highway as they are part of the LV group, but not sure if Adrian Flux can quote me on it?

Anyone else have any experience being with Markerstudy? What would you do in my situation?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im with them at the moment on my Glanza V but need to swap over to a GSi when i eventually find a decent one! Interesting to see what they say!

·
Registered
314 Posts
thanks for the heads up, I guess we all need to check reviews on anything these days as this was an eye opener

·
A.O.N - Time Attacker
2,802 Posts
Would not touch markerstudy mate
My daughter was insured with them , she ran into the back of someone , admitted it was her fault , they did not pay out in time even though they said they had and she ended up getting a county court judgment against her
Bunch of ******** !!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm an independent broker, I won't mention any names or details but they're terms and underwriting criteria is horrific.

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Digging up a bit of an old thread here... but as you probably know by now, I had an accident a month ago, and to be honest, Markerstudy have been relatively OK so far with sorting out the claim.

Their communications could be a bit better, I've had to call them twice to ask for further information, but generally they've been OK :shrug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts