Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up one of these bad boys tomorrow! Can anyone recommend a garage that will fit around Swindon area?

I was contemplating doing it myself but it's time I'm lacking.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've used bells in old town mate but they are £60 an hour and that's minimum charge

I personally use P and L motors in kembrey usually and I'm sure they would fit it for you cheap enough.

Live in Swindon do we mate?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So had the Remus fitted for a couple of weeks now and it's awesome to say the least. My engine management light has come on though with the relevant error code for the cat. Does this mean the cat I have is the original 100 cell? Anyone know of a way to check?

Also if this is the 100 cell I want to upgrade quickly to a 300 cell. Where can I get one from without buying a full system lol?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok cool gotcha :) so lets say it fails an emissions test, where can I by a replacement cat for the Remus as I only ever see them as a full set?

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Ok cool gotcha :) so lets say it fails an emissions test, where can I by a replacement cat for the Remus as I only ever see them as a full set?
Can only buy the cat from Remus (possibly walkinshaw), £858 last time I looked.

Your car should pass emissions with no cats if it's working correctly.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.