Astra Owners Network banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE 2 REMOTE CONTROLLED CARS (BATTERY POWERED)

Battery Powered and Very Quick! Fully adjustable suspension and all parts removable for changes / upgrades, I have 3 shells but others are readily available on the Internet pre or already painted.

These were bought from an independant model shop (they're not cheap knock arounds from Argos)

These were bought for me and my younger brother a few years ago, we have had hours and hours of fun with them but as we’ve grown older they have become redundant.

Therefore I’d like to sell them for someone else to have as much pleasure from.
Ideally I’d like it all the go to one home as we shared 1 charger between the 2 cars. However I am willing to split.

The cars, shells, wheels and extras cost over £400 when new.

The cars are fully changeable you can modify and customise to your hearts content.

Includes -

2 x Car Bases

2 x Remote Controls

1 x Lotus Exige Shell

1 x Ford Focus Rally Car Shell

1 x Nissan Skyline GTR Shell

4 x white alloy wheels with rally tyres

4 x gold alloy wheels with road tyres

4 x black alloy wheels with road tyres

(Tyres can be easily swapped) Wheels are near brand new and cost £75 for the 3 sets at the time.

3 x Batteries

1 x Charger (Mains or In-car)

1 bag of various clips, bolts and nuts to customise the cars (this probably has £30 of accessories in it alone)

Looking for £70 collected or £85 posted via PayPal Gift!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dibs mate, can you try and see if you can find out the makes please?
No problems mate I'm on it!

Was going to make some quick YouTube videos over the weekend to show them in action as I understand pics are a bit hard! Drop me a PM we'll chat on there Dude

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.