Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's
I can never seem to get a decent plastic exterior trim shine/protector for my non painted black bumpers etc, not too keen on very shiny but it does tend to hide scuffs better if it is .. Most I have tried tend to streak when they get wet or look good when they first go on then when they dry look like a have never put it on.
What can you guys recommend, gel or cream perhaps not so keen on sprays.

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
I use the CG oil based spray( know you don;t like sprays but use it with a tyre gel applicator and works great) but also have their new look trim gel as well both seem to hold up well, they do go on shiny but dry to a semi matt finish which is what I go for especially with the rubber parts.

·
27,716 Posts

That's the spray aplied to what can be considered tired faded plastics( look at the other roof rail for a comparison)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use the CG oil based spray( know you don;t like sprays but use it with a tyre gel applicator and works great) but also have their new look trim gel as well both seem to hold up well, they do go on shiny but dry to a semi matt finish which is what I go for especially with the rubber parts.

Mate where can i get this please?? the oil based CG??? would prefer ebay

·
27,716 Posts
I got mine from juicy detailing, was about 11 quid for a 500ml bottle iirc, will dig out a link

·
27,716 Posts

·
27,716 Posts
Try places like polished bliss, detailing world ect ect they may have it or even CG themselves( they have a warehouse in Glasgow)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts