Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys Just letting you know I can highly recommend the guy below for wheel restoration and powder coating. He did my Pentas in Anthracite and also (after i carefully stripped them) the aluminium bit on the centre caps. Totally professional and brilliant finish, the guy is fussy:D.Very reasonable price too. He also powder coats any other bits you need done. I have posted pics below so you can see his work.

D&W Wheel Restorers
Unit 1 Loanhead Ind Est
Newburgh
Ellon
AB41 6AX
01358 789571

·
Registered
870 Posts
Really nice job there, Buddy! IIRC that's where MissyR had her BK999's powdercoated and they made an absolutely cracking job of it for her and the value for money was amazing, considering it was a refurb and powdercoating. Good to hear things like this about local tradesmen. :)

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Horrible horrible things :p:p :lol: Just kiddin mate, They look great. Hope you wait and not post a pic of them on the car till after the meet?? ;) Let us see them first (Y)

James

:)

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Hi guys Just letting you know I can highly recommend the guy below for wheel restoration and powder coating. He did my Pentas in Anthracite and also (after i carefully stripped them) the aluminium bit on the centre caps. Totally professional and brilliant finish, the guy is fussy:D.Very reasonable price too. He also powder coats any other bits you need done. I have posted pics below so you can see his work.

D&W Wheel Restorers
Unit 1 Loanhead Ind Est
Newburgh
Ellon
AB41 6AX
01358 789571

:':)':)'( i'm not exclusive anymore!!!! I knew i recognised the colour (black metallic) (Y)

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Black???? Don't you mean Bronze.....I mean......copper..........I mean Anthracite ;) :lol: They are a strange colour, but in a good way (Y)

James

:)

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
:sus: Yep well tonight they look Anthracite..... Yesterday black and tomorrow probably bronze. Might change them now though!! I have some new plans a foot :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts