Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just managed to go and drop the little nut thing that needs to be taken out to free the rear light cluster. Its disappeared into oblivion somewhere and now I only have one nut...holding the light cluster in place.
Someone here kind enough to point out the part number or link to one for sale please?:thumbs:

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
As above, and I am 99% sure they are bound to have some in stock the dealers, failing that look to see where it fell/ landed.....

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
when you say dropped, do you mean droped in the car?

If so, if you remove the rear plastic you can gain access to it there or in failing that, theres a few drainage holes that run in between the 2 welded panels that are accessible from underneath the car, but they are fairly high up above the spare wheel well right at the back of the car, I only know this since i had the unfortunate mistake of dropping one of them down there :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Might be cheaper to buy one from Vauxhall, after a quick search it seems they sell them for less than £1, but heres a link to it on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a6ba97939
As above, and I am 99% sure they are bound to have some in stock the dealers, failing that look to see where it fell/ landed.....
Wow properly quick replies! Cheers(Y)

when you say dropped, do you mean droped in the car?

If so, if you remove the rear plastic you can gain access to it there or in failing that, theres a few drainage holes that run in between the 2 welded panels that are accessible from underneath the car, but they are fairly high up above the spare wheel well right at the back of the car, I only know this since i had the unfortunate mistake of dropping one of them down there :(
Yeah dropped in the car. Was gonna rip apart the plastics bought thought it'd be cheaper and less of a headache just to replace!

Thanks all for your help though, much much appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts