Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people, my name is Ted, i am from the Netherlands and i have got my astra for 4 months now. Its a 1.4 from 2004.

I decided to retrofit AFL headlights, just bought all the parts needed. Connected everything as it should, everything is programmed as it should. In the UEC, CIM, high speed canbusm when i turn on the engine you can see the AFL is testing it self. So far so good, only 1 problem. In the AFL module in opcom i get the error message U2143-5A : Steering Angle Sensor Model Wrong

Ive tried everything i can, called out a guy from a dutch opel forum who is really good with tech2 and really knows a lot about programming. We came to the conclusion that we are 99 percent sure that the car needs ESP to work with AFL. Can anyone confirm this? Or are there any people out here who did the retrofit on a astra h without ESP? Really need some help, i home someone will be able to help. Thanks a Lot (and sorry if some of you misunderstood me, since englisch is not my first language)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay.. so what is the best thing to do know? What steering angle sensor do i need? I belive i need to replace the CIM right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts