Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Just looking for a bit of help

I've recently replaced my rear axle bushes to the powerflex ones, however had to remove the axle completely to do this

I tried to mark on the body where exactly it came off so I could align it back how it was, since refitting everything the axle now sits more across to the right hand side :(

Are there any ways I can re allign the axle, or anywhere that can do it with some equipment to get it bang on? I thought about trying my local Bush Tyres but not sure if thats something they can do.

Any help would be great :)

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I was under the impression that the bushes were central and didn't need alignment or are you talking about it been more over too one side as the full axle or is it tipped over with one wheel further forward than the other

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys, I dropped the axle completely off with the plates from what I can remember, I'm sure I've got a picture of the axle off so will have a look, I mean the axle is sat across to the right, I noticed it when putting tyre shine on as when I did the driver side I could barely get my finger in the arch to do the top of the tyre where as the passenger side I had loads of room

1 - 7 of 7 Posts