Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as you may already know I had the Astra 1.9 150bhp mapped to 192bhp!

So heres my old car!

Finally got my car after having to be working away while it was sat on my drive, Longest week of my life honestly!:( but now i know it was worth it!:mrgreen:

It has the following optional extras

- Navi 600 with SatNav
- Aero Pack
- Leather Pack

My current Plans:
- Well sorry but thats a complete secret ;)

Here goes with the pictures anyway, I tried my best :D one more thing I HATE SNOW!!!

Also couldn't help myself from buying something, Only had it one day and i have already started haha! :lol:

·
Banned
1,907 Posts
god thats real nice.:thumbs:
bet you can't wait for the snow to go so you can put your foot down. :)
fantastic pic,s
can't wait to see what you get done to it. (Y)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Looks nice,

How does it drive in the snow with the big wheels and all that oomph? Guessing you can feel the diff working?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks nice,

How does it drive in the snow with the big wheels and all that oomph? Guessing you can feel the diff working?
Cheers you lot :D

Ohhh in the snow it's terrible wont lie, well maybe not that bad but let's say live on a hill you won't be able to get up! Been pushed twice already :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts

Ohhh in the snow it's terrible wont lie, well maybe not that bad but let's say live on a hill you won't be able to get up! Been pushed twice already :lol:
Lol, had the same problem with mine today, was 1/2 ft from hitting a neighbours house! Would have been a awful front end damage too!

I think any FWD car with large wheels turns to jelly in the snow!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts

:lol: smooth!

I would ask what the ride comfort and wind noise is like but imguessing with the snow and it being new you wont really know yet!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts