Astra Owners Network banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
AON Resident Cynic
14,669 Posts
You're being a **** pal drop it if you want to rince peoples cars start a car wash
I'm not rinsing anybody's car. I've explained my comment, please stop trying to decontextualise it for the sole purpose of superfluous confrontation. (Y)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
The Sonax stuff is brilliant - leaves my car pretty slick so not sure what spence is on about ;)

I have also noticed that once the car has been coated with HD Wax and use this on top it beads for weeks and weeks. really good stuff and I've used hardly any!

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
Who were they? They must be a successful company with a fantastic range of products to have their name on something like that, maybe I'll buy some.
WeRestoreAlloys - deal in all kinds of cars from mundane hatch backs to the high end exotics like the lambo at scs.

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
I'm not rinsing anybody's car. I've explained my comment, please stop trying to decontextualise it for the sole purpose of superfluous confrontation. (Y)
I'm not trying to cause any confrontation why is it a issue what the car is and why do you feel so aggrieved that it's just a astra life

·
AON Resident Cynic
14,669 Posts
why do you feel so aggrieved that it's just a astra life
I don't, at all. Spence, I know for a fact you're far more intelligent than to persistently misinterpret a comment in such a way, so I'm utterly bemused by this conversation. I'm not "aggrieved" that it's an Astra Life, I'm not "rinsing" it, nor am I making any comment about trade stands. I merely made reference to the fact it is an Astra Life in a comment about advertising perceptions, which is simply a matter of fact.

I could have equally made the point by comparing the sponsorship of the shirts of Accrington Stanley U21 B Team comparative to sponsoring Real Madrid. The fact this relies on the observation that Accrington Stanley U21 B Team isn't quite in the same league as Real Madrid isn't to "rinse" Accrington Stanley, nor would it imply I'm "aggrieved" by the fact Accrington Stanley aren't in La Liga (and nor will they ever be); it would simply be an observation of a fact in the context of a wider point. Which is exactly what the above was.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts