Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:

What is everyones favourite QD at the moment and why? I've almost run out so I need to pick some more up before SCS and I'm not sure what to get.

I've been using Chemical Guys P40 recently and its been good, but wondering what other options there are that are highly rated (Y)

Cheers,
Mike :salute:

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
its not that more expensive than say megs QD or Megs ultimate shine, last bottle of V7 cost me about 13 quid.

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
Sonax brilliant shine detailer for me its brilliant stuff look awesome was better water behaviour than wax and was on sale at ecp for about 7 quid

Only thing wrong with it is it doesn't feel very slick to the touch

·
Registered
161 Posts
If you want protection from it then the Sonax BSD is good, IMO it's more of a spray sealant than a QD.

My 2 favourites are Adams Detail Spray & FK #425 , both leave the paint very slick.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
i use autosmarts reglaze the pink stuff comes concentrate and you mix it with water its good stuff :thumbs:

Also i use chemical guys speed wipe or i have until i bought reglaze :lol:

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I've been using the Hybrid V7 for now as I had more of it than I thought... but I also bought some quick detailer from one of the trade stands at SCS. See if it's any good. They had an end of show special, 3 bottles of anything for a tenner, which seemed pretty decent as most of their products were around a tenner or more each earlier in the day. No idea if it's any good but bought some snow foam and glass cleaner as well seeing as I'm running low on those :)

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
Never heard of it :lol: you'll have to do a review in the detailing section

1 - 20 of 57 Posts