Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't fully detailed her yet but its on the cards! Its a 1.8 SRI 140 with the XP pack, exactly what I was looking for! Had a 1.8 focus before, and tbf its surprisingly alot different to drive, build quality is alot better. Well here's the pics...

have been looking at little mods to do 1st i think is a de badge, looked into HU and sub but decided against it as i like the standard dash look.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate, tbh would have preferred a 3dr but wasn't going to base whether i bought the car just on that fact lol

·
Registered
686 Posts
nice motor! best mod you can do fo'sho' is insignia washer jets! p1ss easy to fit, a massive improvement on the standard jets and only £4 on ebay!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice motor! best mod you can do fo'sho' is insignia washer jets! p1ss easy to fit, a massive improvement on the standard jets and only £4 on ebay!
Have read about the insignia jets will have to order some! I see youve activated cruise control n anti high jack did you go to vauxhall to get it done if so how much did they charge you?

·
Registered
686 Posts
i got it done by a guy called pecky, he lives in wolverhampton, charged me a tenner for the the work, and took him 5 mins! he has his own website www.diagnostics.org.uk top bloke

1 - 8 of 8 Posts