Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there people. I know this has prob been done to death. Read lots of threads on the blue light conversion but Im no closer to getting mine done. I live in N.London have an Astra H and either want to find someone who can do mine or at least find the stuff I need to do it myself. I want to do mine in purple. All the dash and console lights and speedo etc. All orange to go. I can seem to find the correct terminology to use to search for the correct LEDS I need in the correct size and brightness. Can anyone either help or point me in the direction or a detailed thread or a person who can help. Been looking into this for months now but getting nowhere fast. If you got time, Thanks

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hi there people. I know this has prob been done to death. Read lots of threads on the blue light conversion but Im no closer to getting mine done. I live in N.London have an Astra H and either want to find someone who can do mine or at least find the stuff I need to do it myself. I want to do mine in purple. All the dash and console lights and speedo etc. All orange to go. I can seem to find the correct terminology to use to search for the correct LEDS I need in the correct size and brightness. Can anyone either help or point me in the direction or a detailed thread or a person who can help. Been looking into this for months now but getting nowhere fast. If you got time, Thanks
You got facebook?

If so speak with Gav Sherwood as he does this and should be able to help. He does plug and play conversions or you can go to him down in Bristol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got facebook?

If so speak with Gav Sherwood as he does this and should be able to help. He does plug and play conversions or you can go to him down in Bristol
Thanks for that. In general do you know how much it will cost?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Depends how much you want done.

Let me check my messages

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Found it.

£140 for a full led conversion Inc factory stereo or £120 without stereo

Great quality and service also recovered my car security code.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Depends how much you want done.

Let me check my messages

Basically all but the head unit. Light and window switches, heater and hazard controls, windows and steering and then the dials.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found it.

£140 for a full led conversion Inc factory stereo or £120 without stereo

Great quality and service also recovered my car security code.

Thats actually really reasonable imo. Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated. Feel like I may actually be able to get this done. The orange is really horrid 🤣

·
Registered
558 Posts
Thats actually really reasonable imo. Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated. Feel like I may actually be able to get this done. The orange is really horrid
Yea I was kinda the same. I did go to bradford before but a 4 hour drive was a bit much.

Give him a shout should be able to help. He fitted my custom dial card too

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I was kinda the same. I did go to bradford before but a 4 hour drive was a bit much.

Give him a shout should be able to help. He fitted my custom dial card too

Nice nice. Can't wait. Its about 2 and a half hours from me so not too bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts