Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for one of these. We would like a wee house dog for nathan to grow up around, and these wee dogs are pretty funky.

I have seen them advertised but they are serious money! I dont mind if there are no papers as long as its clear they are full breed!

I need a Bitch as I already have a dog, and would prefer a black pug...but thats like asking for my cake and eating it lol

If anyone from Scotland picks this thread up I'd consider going there for one as long as it wasnt miles from Stranraer!

Many thanks

Andy

Beer/Wine will be rewarded to the person who finds me one :D

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seen that on gumtree mate but he is a tad expensive

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Just been looking up some info on these pups, cant believe some of money they go for :eek:

Best of luck with the search matey, ill keep an eye out anyway :)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I her bro on the case but he just spayed a black pug last week :(

All the toy breeds are making serious money these days for some reason. I see people crossing all sorts and demanding 300+ quid per pup!! next door have just bought a cockapoo for £350!!! FOOLS

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
inbred :lol:
Should have stayed awake in biology!!!

Cockapoo - Cocker spaniel/Poodle cross. Dont smell as much and dont shed too badly...good for active families who are house proud and are concerned about allergies

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Andy on a different note to the pug, the fella got back to me to let me know he doesn't think his Rottie bitch is pregnant so it won't be this time round bud (Y) if I hear anymore i'll let you know

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still on the hunt. Actually looking 2 pups as the mate is buying one as present for his wife.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the top 2 ads are away, and 900 is a tad more than id like to spend lol I have found a breeder in kildare with pups due at the end of oct but this means they wont be ready til dec. I can wait as hey are much more sensibly priced but if something appears that is in the right price bracket ill certainly buy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts