Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum after purchasing my Astra.

It's the 1.4 16v LS model in 3DR, low mileage (54,000) and drives very well.

Comments?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fitted some 16" SXI's today.

There not in the best of condition but I'm going to spray the Alloys Gloss Black on Wednesday.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also need to buy a new amp so I can fit my Sub's.

Custom made enclosure tuned to 33hz, around 5/5.5 cubic feet. Subwoofers are 2000w RMS and 7000w Peak combined. I had two Vibe Slick A7's powering this but set the gain up to high and that finished the amps off :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've made a few changes to the car but waiting for it to upload by a Moderator. I'm not sure if every post I do has to be moderated then uploaded?

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Nice looking G there.

If you post anything that requires modertaing, pm myself or another Admin adn we'll approve it.

It's only while you're a Registered User, once you become a Full Member you won't need approval. This happens at 25 posts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice sub box build bet thats not light
Used to run one similar volume wise it makes so much sense to go "big" but it sure makes people scratch their heads when you open the boot !!!
:cool:
Needs covering though ??

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks!! Yeah quite heavy, its been braced so stops flex and double baffled. I was going to go for carpeting but have started varnishing, need to get more varnish but looks okay at the moment. Amps are currently blown so not in any car, I am also thinking of selling them so I can get tints/lowering springs!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts