Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and searched and can not find what im looking for! I've got 2 front vxr recaros for my 5 door Sri T 200, trouble is i was told today the plugs underneath wont match so therefore not plug and play? Something about mine have 4 connectors and the vxr's only have 3? Please can anyone help im desperate to get these in my car! Thanks,

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have attempted this myself but with air bags and pretensioners i thought while she was in for a service id ask them to have a looksy! Was told ive got 3 coloured plugs under there but missing the fourth white one?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I too thought they would fit in any Astra h, i know my standard sri seats are not heated but just wondering now if the recaros are and thats the "spare" plug gap?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very true, i'll have a bash at it in the morning and keep my fingers crossed that the white plug is for the heated part! I'll update you in the morning! Thanks for the advice,

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
the position of the airbag plug and pretensioner plug are always the same in every astra h seat/connector. if you look at the plugs (green = pretensioner, yellow = airbag) they are different sizes / shapes, so only the correct plug will fit in the correct connector. obviously if the new seats are leather they will be heated, if you current ones aren't then the wont heat up, either way the plug still fits.

If you want to drive over to nottingham, I'll help you fit them, but honestly its simple. 2 bolts at the back of the runners, slide seat out, unplug connector. new seat in plug in connector, slide seat in place put the 2 bolts back in the runners.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Theres a good tutorial in the 'Tutorials' section. Take a look at that. Echo above though, very easy job.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
they wont fit, you will have to give them to me ;)

im sure they are all the same, apart from whether or not they are heated so you should be fine

1 - 17 of 17 Posts