Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I've got a 2010 1.6 Auto Petrol, About a 5 weeks ago the car started driving rough while coming to stop it was shaking like it's going to stall but didn't, then this ESP and a image of a car skidding came on and the fan came on at the same time, next day it drove like normal but has the car was warming up same thing happened again shaking, ESP, fan on, then 2/3 weeks it drove like normal, this being before lockdown didn'r drive much, but yesterday went for drive it was driving rough, at traffic lights it shaking more then before then the engine mangement light came on further down the road the car stalled when stopping at lights it stalled 3 times only when stopped, then ESP light was coming on and off and the fan was also coming on, then while coming home at about 25mph this white smoke came out from exhaust and it was alot, there was no burning smell or any kind of smell it just happened the once, about 18 months ago I had the coil pack and plugs changed from a local garage but the coil pack is out of warrantry but at that time the ESP was constantly on, but now it comes and go, I'm sorry for the long post and hope you guys get what I'm trying to say, Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,unfortunately I don't have a fault scanner reader, if you could point me in the right direction as to which one to get but that will take ages. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, I'd got the OBD 2 Reader and plugged it in and I got 3 codes

P0106 07e8
Manifold Absolute

P0171 07e8
System Too Lean Bank 1

P0171 07e8pd
System Too Lean Bank 1

2 and 3 are giving the same code except 3 got the pd at the back. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, can somebody please tell me where the MAP sensor is located in the engine bay? I took 3 photos, front, left, and right, I'll try to clean it with brake cleaner spray can and hoping it makes a difference

1 - 8 of 8 Posts