Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:

Anyone know any decent powdercoaters in the south east? I've seen one in Tonbridge opposite the fire station, but that's the only one I know of and no idea if they're any good... Done a brief Google search which seems to think Maidstone is in Essex...

So, any recommendations? :)

Cheers,
Mike :salute:

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
What for? Wheels? Other parts?

Liam reckons the ones in Dartford are superb price, turnaround and service for smaller items i.e. springs, rarb...

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
Springs and RARB is what I'm after.

Don't have the RARB yet, but I'm 100% getting one in the near future. Was thinking of going blue springs and blue RARB to go with my "hint of blue" theme :)
Well I think Liam paid £60 for his to be done in blue (same as callipers) and I'm going to go to the same place just for a different colour so maybe we could do it together and get it at a better price?

I'm happy to wait as although I'm in a rush to get mine fitted, my I'm not in a rush to give Admiral any more money for my insurance....

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My current plan is to get the inlet replaced this pay check, and then buy the shocks next pay check... but as I may have a bit of spare cash this pay check, just not enough to buy the shocks, get the springs powercoated while I wait..

So dependant on price, I'm ready to go as far as getting the springs done... I don't know when I'm gonna buy the RARB. Probably early in the new year so will be a while waiting for that :)

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
It was £50 for RARB and springs in crayford. He's done this for 2 other people that I know of as well and all done a good job :)

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
My current plan is to get the inlet replaced this pay check, and then buy the shocks next pay check... but as I may have a bit of spare cash this pay check, just not enough to buy the shocks, get the springs powercoated while I wait..

So dependant on price, I'm ready to go as far as getting the springs done... I don't know when I'm gonna buy the RARB. Probably early in the new year so will be a while waiting for that :)
I will get the number off Liam and give them a call and see what they say.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Ah! Any idea whether they'll do my calipers?!
Need to be Realy careful who does the callipers as some places might not be careful with the piston. Ideally they need to be stripped and blasted then powdercoated

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Ill ask my mate where he got his done tomorrow and let ya know

1 - 15 of 15 Posts