Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone got pics of an SRi or standard astra (3 door preferred) with the OPC (Opel astra vxr) grill? Had a quick look but can only find people who have done complete opc bumper change or just changed sri for a vxr grill

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers folks, do like the opel grill for the SRi's but like the OPC/VXR version more (with the honeycomb grill)

·
Registered
359 Posts
:love:

cupra looks nice but don't think I would do that to mine if/once I get it
this car is bloody awesome! :) i want a cupra splitter on my 5 door xp splitter ... shame they didnt do a OPC range to fit the 5 door

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
so does opel opc line mean astra sri, and opel olc means astra vxr ?
OPC is Opel Performance Centre and is the name given to the Opel equivalent of the VXR.

OPC Line is the name of the XP kit. The XP kit was also known as the VXR Styling Pack. This is now known as the VX Line kit on the new Astra J's :)

this car is bloody awesome! :) i want a cupra splitter on my 5 door xp splitter ... shame they didnt do a OPC range to fit the 5 door
Fit a 3 door bumper of some description and you could be left with this ;)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Fit a 3 door bumper of some description and you could be left with this ;)

Dont blooming tempt me :p im rubbish with money and i know if i find the parts i will end up spending some pennies :lol: love the vxr front bumper on a 5 door, finishes it off style wise

1 - 15 of 15 Posts