Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a couple of pics of my sri, cheers

needs a bloody good mop!!!!!!!! and some coilovers all in good time as its me birthday soon and i have been hinkting to the wife lol!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
looks smart mate, those headlights would look better on the bus though :p

get some racelands on it and slam it on the floor, will look proper cool then (Y)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
washed n polished it today looks a little better will get pics up 2moro,

this is the wife n me little girl if ya thought i was liein lol

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
The car is lovely mate, really really liking it. The colour of the car, wheels and those front lights all work really well together.

I don't think the rear lights go with it though :nah:

Looks nice and clean now too! :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea i agree dont like the rear lights at all but they come with the car!!!! having them pro tinted when i have it sprayed should look alot better! thanks for the comments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing, the rear lights look out of place, but if you do get them tinted, they will look amazing on there. A seriously nice project you got going there dude.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing, the rear lights look out of place, but if you do get them tinted, they will look amazing on there. A seriously nice project you got going there dude.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Tinted lights would look really good buddy.

Or what about those hella cluster rear lights? They'd go with your headlights, think they'd suit your car well. (Y)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts