Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my CD70 setup to fund a VXR interior:

The CD70 started life as a matt chrome fascia and has been professionally painted gloss black, with the match being spot on. This photo shows the match under flash (note the fascia was also painted elsewhere and this changes colour with flash but the CD70 does not)

There are 2 chips on the top of the fascia where the silver is showing through but these are not visible when in the dash. There are a few marks on the CID anti glare coat but these are not visible once the unit is powered up. Standard orange SMD's in the CD70

I am after £500 for the 3 bits collected, not interested in splitting unless I can get buyers for everything. This comes with a sat nav disc 2004 version but I have a copy of 2011/12 somewhere which will be included if I find it. 2012/13 discs can be bought for £4 on eBay though. A GPS aerial will be required as I cant get mine out of the car! I can post the bits out but this will be £20 for the appropriate insurance and packing and any fees need to be covered by the buyer.

Collection is from Great Yarmouth area.

Any questions then please ask.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I know you said you wouldn't split unless you found buyers for everything, but if you were to split, how much for the CID buddy? Would it need to be paired to my cd30mp3?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I have had interest for the bits seperately but although I have a code I am not sure its correct as it was from the car pass of the car it was removed from and this was definately a retro fit. So having said that the code must be wrong so would be up to the buyers to decode/pair in that case.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fair enough,how much is the CD70 with the cable that connects it to the CID ?
Would do £260 posted paypal gift or £269.21 normal paypal.

Would prefer to give it a couple of days first though to see if anyone want the whole package, unless that is good for you?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Any idea what would be needed to marry the cid and cd30 together? My cd30mp3 is in an 08 plate? would it still be possible? If so, what would you want for just the cid? i dont want to take dibs on anything, if waddam doesn't go ahead, im not too bothered about being next in line.. just wondering how much i would be looking at?

Cheers.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Also where did you get your facia sprayed up? Do you have a part number for the paino black as i need my facia re-spraying

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Probably will split as there seems enough interest.

The 2 bits I bought which have been sprayed were done by different places before I bought. Although both are brilliant matches to factory the fascia reacts to bright direct light whereas the cd70 doesn't. No idea on paint code or anything like that I'm afraid.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.