Astra Owners Network banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Many thanks - I'll keep doing some searching myself :)
Best way Tye, If I can fit /organise my other "state of the art" aftermarket ice :D I will let you know,

I wouldn't be asking an awful lot, but needs a looking at before selling it,

I'm going to take both units to my local techno expert to see whats what,

In the mean time do your research.

B

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Best way Tye, If I can fit /organise my other "state of the art" aftermarket ice :D I will let you know,

I wouldn't be asking an awful lot, but needs a looking at before selling it,

I'm going to take both units to my local techno expert to see whats what,

In the mean time do your research.

B
No problem Brian - there is no rush for one anyway, will just be a nice addition to miss burg :D

They are nice to have, but just so you know the latest map disc data is already 5 years old and Here will not be updating it further.

If it's critical to have bang up-to-date maps then you're best off with another solution.

Tye, What you need to think about is either to keep your car in original spec,

Ie the cd70 would be , and better than most,

even if its old and not state of the art gear, it doesn't matter, it would bne original to your superb Burg , a very sought after car and if you ever sell please let ne know.

I have some burg parts already as you know:D

b

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Tye, What you need to think about is either to keep your car in original spec,

Ie the cd70 would be , and better than most,

even if its old and not state of the art gear, it doesn't matter, it would bne original to your superb Burg , a very sought after car and if you ever sell please let ne know.

I have some burg parts already as you know:D

b
I know - it would be nice, but with maps no longer being updated and so out of date already, I don't think it would be worth paying £300+ just for a colour screen and upgraded stereo :dontknow:

I can use that money on other things. ha. The burg will not be sold, I will be keeping her as long as I can! There is always the option of an intercooler and stage 3 if i get bored :lol:

I know - it would be nice, but with maps no longer being updated and so out of date already, I don't think it would be worth paying £300+ just for a colour screen and upgraded stereo :dontknow:

I can use that money on other things. ha. The burg will not be sold, I will be keeping her as long as I can! There is always the option of an intercooler and stage 3 if i get bored :lol:
Ok, I will advise you on your options Tye,

I'm fitting an Airtek to mine, Forge are almost identical, complete kits are a ridiculous price, I keep to a budget , and both cost me less than £200, all as new and new.

B

Ps I don't blame you for researching the cd70 first

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Ok, I will advise you on your options Tye,

I'm fitting an Airtek to mine, Forge are almost identical, complete kits are a ridiculous price, I keep to a budget , and both cost me less than £200, all as new and new.

B

Ps I don't blame you for researching the cd70 first
Yes the airtecs are pricey - so i would look to buy one 'as new' if i ever decided to go down that route

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.