Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know which rivets / part number for the XP kits on the facelift H 5 door (2008)? Rang up vauxhall and they said there is metal ones and plastic ones. I dont want to buy the wrong ones, I imagine metal ones for fitting?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Found out now, its the metal ones for the side skirts and plastic ones for the splitters bar the middle one which is metal :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
hi guys

really old thread but can someone help with this. in process of buying xp kit. spoiler already on with tiger seal.
so i need 2 brackets for the front splitter part number 93199573? these come single on GPS i believe?
how many rivets do i need and which type? and is there a part number for these?
and the back splitter i have a 5 door astra does it just go straight on without effecting anything etc? and does that need two brackets like the front too?

thanks sorry for all the questions

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi guys

really old thread but can someone help with this. in process of buying xp kit. spoiler already on with tiger seal.
so i need 2 brackets for the front splitter part number 93199573? these come single on GPS i believe?
how many rivets do i need and which type? and is there a part number for these?
and the back splitter i have a 5 door astra does it just go straight on without effecting anything etc? and does that need two brackets like the front too?

thanks sorry for all the questions
did you ever find out the part numbers mate?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts