Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just paid my £10 for club membership:thumbs: Can't wait to start using all the benefits.

Just one question how will i recieve my membership pack. Will admin get my address through my paypal payment?

Cheers, Nick

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
where the pay bit ? im trying to find it lol
Go into your user cp in your menu bar at the top of your page then go into paid subscriptions and basically follow insructions. The first page you come to will be a drop down menu saying cost. Just select £10 then its step by step there on. Make sure you have a a active paypal account also.

Hope this helps(Y)

*edit* hang on just looked at your signiture that says woohoo just paid. What is it you actually looking for?:confused:

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
where the pay bit ? im trying to find it lol
You found it then I see :D

Just paid my £10 for club membership:thumbs: Can't wait to start using all the benefits.

Just one question how will i recieve my membership pack. Will admin get my address through my paypal payment?

Cheers, Nick
Yes mate, you should have supplied your address in the paypal transaction,
If not, Drop a PM to "trace sri" with your details and she will sort you out :thumbs:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You found it then I see :D

Yes mate, you should have supplied your address in the paypal transaction,
If not, Drop a PM to "trace sri" with your details and she will sort you out :thumbs:
Well my address is saved into paypal so when i buy items the seller automatically gets my address that way. Would admin recieve my address this way or not? If no i'll pm trace sri.

Cheers herc (Y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts