Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to change the rear of my car but can't decide what to go for.

I have my v colour coded white , i am getting a set of 888 alloys (antracite)

and will be adding a chrome/red vxd badge.

What you guys think??

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I would go go for one of these options,

1. remove griffin and leave the Astra and 19 CDTi in place
2. remove all badges
3. remove all badges and paint the the chrome strip either white or anthracite.
4. VXD is not for me!

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
How about remove the griffin and 1.9CDTi badge to make room for the VXD badge, but before you put it on, colour code the boot strip to match the car. Than add an Astra and VXD badge. :thumbs:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replys , i have already removed the "astra and 1.9cdti" badges.

Added some pictures to see if that helps(Y)

Plain black no griffin

Plain white no griffin

Black with griffin

Plain chrome

White with vx badge

Thanx to everyone i "borrowed" pictures from :sus:

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Thanks for the replys , i have already removed the "astra and 1.9cdti" badges.

Added some pictures to see if that helps(Y)

Plain black no griffin

Plain white no griffin

Black with griffin

Plain chrome

White with vx badge

Thanx to everyone i "borrowed" pictures from :sus:
:eek: what a nice rear I have :lol:

I'd go with the anthracite if your wheels are going the same colour and ditch all badges :D I put my SXi badge back on for Trax only because it was done with Carbon (thanks Paula).

Mines is getting an overhaul just shortly so it won't be looking like that at the end of the month. ;)

H xx

·
Registered
508 Posts
Some Nice backsides there tbf:lol:

However, Mines smoother:p

Missy your car was like a mirror lol i thought i had a different shade of white:|

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Some Nice backsides there tbf:lol:

However, Mines smoother:p

Missy your car was like a mirror lol i thought i had a different shade of white:|
I dunno about that DGP It looked good to me. Were you the one that parked up beside me when you first arrived? I was admiring your calipers ;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Dont think so i came really late because mates i was convoying up with all woke up late:lol:, i had green calipers?:)

Also it was a shame i didnt get to be by our stand much coz who i was with wanted to see the racing most of the day lol

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Dont think so i came really late because mates i was convoying up with all woke up late:lol:, i had green calipers?:)

Also it was a shame i didnt get to be by our stand much coz who i was with wanted to see the racing most of the day lol
Yep it was you :D I remember thinking mmmm i like the colour of those :lol:

Lashed are you being a bit biased?? :p

·
Registered
508 Posts

I forgot my camera on the day, Doh! Wanted to take pics of your car up close and then try to get mine looking that shiny when i got home..:lol:

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
So many options now :D photoshop is the best thing in the world (if you can find some lovely people that can work it for you)!!

I asked a few to do me some when i thought about my next mod and it settled my mind for me. Now booked in ready to go :D

p.s. I'm sure if asked lashed nicely he'll help :kiss:

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Lashed are you being a bit biased?? :p
Just think white on white looks great, a certain member has a white sport hatch with white grille and boot strip and it looks spot on, foget who's it is? :p

Thats what i was thinking , until a did a search and found all the other ones:sus:
Think if you're looking to paint the boot strip black then you'd need to paint the V black to match otherwise it'd look wrong. Just my opinion. :)

So many options now :D photoshop is the best thing in the world (if you can find some lovely people that can work it for you)!!

I asked a few to do me some when i thought about my next mod and it settled my mind for me. Now booked in ready to go :D

p.s. I'm sure if asked lashed nicely he'll help :kiss:
Am looking forward to seeing your car after the next mod. Will look stunning! :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts