Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok had my car for a week now Power Red 1.6t astra sri gtc after a small problem at the start really liking it now.Coming for a Megane 225 i was a bit worried that i would find it a bit under powered but really pleased with the performance,ride and handling.When i start the car up the a/c always comes on is this right ? and what bulbs can i safely put in the running lights without melting the headlights that will give a nice crisp white light and lastly has any one changed the pedals for metal ones ?

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Ok had my car for a week now Power Red 1.6t astra sri gtc after a small problem at the start really liking it now.Coming for a Megane 225 i was a bit worried that i would find it a bit under powered but really pleased with the performance,ride and handling.When i start the car up the a/c always comes on is this right ? and what bulbs can i safely put in the running lights without melting the headlights that will give a nice crisp white light and lastly has any one changed the pedals for metal ones ?
The AC tends to come on the last setting when you take the key out of the ignition so if you have had it on it will stay on ;) I have tried the M13's which are good and the cheaper equivalents which aren't! :lol: currently got the PIAA's in which are fantastic, quality and light out put plus I managed to find some correct wattage ones (Y)

I have the pedals fitted in my, got them off eBay and they look great, would highly recommend (Y)

Any pics mate?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts